bye 2010, hello 2011

christmas was over. 2011 is on its way. my 2010, i think, was great. i may have my own regretful days but it's ok. i still believe this coming year will be more fruitful and less regrets. :)

before i end my year, i want to leave messages to these people i love and made my 2010 as happy as it can be. (you guys made me frown and cry too, but still, i love you.)

mom - you are such a beautiful person. i may be the most stubborn daughter EVER but i know you know how much i love to make you happy. i'll study hard, i promise. sorry for the days i felt like i hate you. one thing is certain, i'm proud of your doings and i love you. :)
lola meya - you've been a great lola this whole year. i love you more than you love me. and i'll do everything just to make you happy. don't cry anymore, please? i love you.
lola virgie - i understand what you're going through lola. i love you. and though we don't talk as much as you and mom could, i want you to know that i care and love you.
cousins - i care. i know you do too. :)
titos and titas - thanks for being so good to me. thanks for the support. just continue to be good parents to my cousins. :*
4A - ayokong magenglish pag kayo kausap ko. HAHAHA. sapat na sakeng marinig ang pangalan ng group naten para maparamdam ko sa sarili kong masaya ako. :) mahal ko kayo sagad sagad . salamat sa lahat ng pagpapatawa, pagpapaiyak. more years to come!
pharma classmates - we had two years as a group. at alam kong nakilala na naten ang bawat isa. sorry kung madalas maingay ako. hahaha. ;) :*
pzymore - WILL YOU EVER LEARN, FRAILTY, MY HEART, COOL OFF. these words fit us most. i love you from head to toe. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
sarah - bhesty, i miss you so much. i pray God will give us time to party. hahaha. i love you and i miss you. 
maggots - you are the worst groupmates ever. HAHAHAHA. i love you, let's be kind this year huh? HAHAHAHA.
the person who did my haircut this day - you made me such a mess. loljk. thank you for giving me this new look. i paid you a thousand bucks, let's see if it's worth it or else... XD
to those i met this year - thanks for making me a part of your life. i hope you're also thanking me for becoming a part of your life too. hahaha.
Lord God - to You be all the praises and glory. thanks for giving me this wonderful year and for guiding me for every step i took. i love you papa God. :)))

and to all who supported me and made me the person as free as i can be, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

2011, please be good to me. :)